Sniper 2000 Watt Mains Power Inverter with pure sine wave output and two 3 pin plug sockets and a voltage meter. Converts your vehicles 12 Volt DC power to 220-240 Volt AC main power so you can run ordinary domestic mains powered devices on the move. Ideal for car, van, lorry, marine & camping/caravanning use.
Use to power: Games consoles, laptops, battery chargers, portable tools, TV, video, hi-fi, lighting.
A pure sine wave inverter uses a greater frequency of switching along with additional filtering to produce a nearly perfect sine wave output with very low distortion that is essentially the same as your mains power at home making it compatible with all mains powered devices.
- Two 3 Pin mains sockets that take UK or Euro plugs
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Continuous/rated power: 2000 Watts.
- Peak/surge power: 4000 Watts.
- Supplied with heavy duty power leads and battery terminals
- Input voltage 11 to 15VDC
- No load current <1A
- Efficiency >97.5%
- Low voltage alarm at 9.5~11VDC
- Low voltage protection at 9~10.5 VDC
- Overvoltage protection at >=15 VDC
- Overload protection
- Soft start function
- Working temperature -10-45C
- Over temperature protection
- Built in cooling fan
- Dimensions: 300mm long x 175mm wide x 63mm high